This is our 88th update.
Our Product and Engineering Teams went through the user requests and took no prisoners. Meaning we implemented a lot of stuff.
Enhancements That Make More Things Possible
- MIDI Message Feedback is now possible: see midiDR.com/qa/9524 for more details
- Randomize Subcontrol: have any subcontrol switch to a random value on button press
- Enable/Disable Button midiDR.com/qa/8783: allow a control (or subcontrol) to be turned OFF dynamically
- Shorter “Snap to Value” times for returning to default or snapping subcontrols to a value (midiDR.com/qa/8908, thanks 5din)
- Allow for wider labels and add option for bold Multiline labels
- On iPad and iPhone, Swipe Up and Swipe Down will no longer interfere with your performance
- Mac: lots of enhancements and polish including a fix for the glaring window-size issue
- iPad: finally, a better fix for 3-dots More-button issue since iPadOS 15. Now swipe-down to access More menu
- Mac, iPad, iPhone: Open layout from Files menu when App is not open is fixed
- And many smaller enhancements, fixes and under-the-hood changes prepping for the future of MIDI Designer
More details about the updates in our user manual.
This demo layout walks you through the new features.
12+ years, 88 updates, still going strong, and more to come!
MIDI Designer Team