Just submitted 1.3 to the iPad App Store. Should take about seven days according to the rumor mill. Here’s the laptop on which 90% of MIDI Designer development happens. It’s faster than it looks:
The feature list for 1.3 is still in progress, but here are the highlights.
MIDI Designer users have spoken up and I listened. MIDI Designer 1.3 adds several new features to the Perfect MIDI Controller.
• Buttons Groups open up worlds of possibilities (Blog Article and Video)
• Channel-Changer Supercontrols can make any control multi-function (Blog Article and Video)
• Renaming, deleting and ordering of presets.
• Tall and long-throw sliders for more accurate control
• New “Relationships” pane allows you to understand and modify a control’s relationships
And more features and enhancements! Check it all out in the Change Log.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR FEEDBACK COMING. Thanks!