Just in time for NAMM 2016, Confusion Studios LLC is proud to announce two new apps: MIDI Designer Pro 2 and MIDI Designer Player.
MIDI Designer Pro 2.0
MIDI Designer Pro 2 is a fully customizable performance-oriented MIDI controller platform for iPad (optimized for iPad Pro), iPhone and iPod.
MIDI Designer Pro took the music-making world by storm, and Pro 2 is set to do it all over again.
MIDI Designer Pro 2.0, Features
- Complete redesign of MIDI Designer Pro — all controls have been reimagined for greater clarity and a more pleasing look
- New Control Type: Picker for longer lists, e.g., for program changes
- New Control Type: Meter. Will work with track-volume output on most major DAWs (including Ableton, with no scripting) on Windows and Mac
- New Control Type: Image Panel. Includes Image Manager functionality and powerful display controls
- MIDI Designer Community In-App Browser and Upload
- Preset Packs for sharing of global presets
- iCloud Support
- Full backwards compatibility with all existing layouts
- Several more fixes, enhancements and features
MIDI Designer Pro 2.0, Pricing, Availability
- Bundle-Priced for Upgrade from MIDI Designer Pro
- Available for purchase as a Universal App on the App Store in Q1-2016
MIDI Designer Pro 2 is currently available for beta testing: Users who want early access should shoot us an email at mdp2beta [at] midiDesigner [dot] com.
MIDI Designer Player
First-class, ultra-low-latency MIDI controller player. Comes with several general-purpose MIDI controller layouts. Users can access Community and Professional MIDI Designer Pro layouts via in-app purchase.
Available for download from the App Store in Q1 of 2016.