MIDI controls mapped for the Chase Bliss Mood MKII. This is my first layout - enjoy and let me know if there are any issues so I can fix them.
- Update (09/05/23): Added preset recall/save page / Update (14/05/23): Updated design and layout
- Update (15/05/23): Minor design tweaks and increased dip switch length to make them easier to toggle
- Update (16/05/23): Fixed preset save slots 1 & 2
- Update (25/05/23): fixed typo on central clock strip - it now says 2k = 32s (thanks for the spot John!)
- Create default settings: I recommend you save the default settings as a preset in the app when the layout is loaded - useful if you tweak hidden settings since they are retained during power cycles. You can rename presets saved within the app by following this guide.
- Mix & match layout pages: There's a lot of pages in this layout. Remember you can save the page's down individually and mix and match with other pedal layouts. You can do this by going into design mode and double tapping the tab to bring up the menu. Go to actions, then about half way down you'll see page save/import options (more info here).
- Deactivating presets: Tapping 0 (hidden setting tab) will take you out of a preset and put you back into live mode
- Preset picker: The preset picker (white box, top centre) is the only element requiring a bolt on in-app purchase. But you can just delete/ignore it and use the preset page (second tab on the left), or preset 0-3 toggles on the hidden page.
- Microcosm: I see a lot of people pairing this pedal with the Hologram Effects Microcosm - I have a layout for that as well which you'll find here
- Synth mode: I've yet to use it, so it would be great if someone could let me know if the controls work fine
- Tap Tempo: It's gonna be janky if you are using bluetooth midi