An exhaustive layout using all 'functional' CC parameters. I used MDP 2.2.0 22002 and my venerable but capable iPad 2 to lay this out. Since this is an older version of MDP, I don't have the option to hide panels. I tried to lay it out in a way to make sense for sound design. If not, well you can move things about however you want. Features (ahem) include:
- Blue coded buttons in FX sections are for SYNC'D parameters
- Macros, as well as the 'secret' settings for the soft synth are on the MODS page
- I have included a NOTE-ON/OFF and MASTER VOLUME on each page if things get a little crazy.
- All three FX slots are spread across three different pages (old MDP version so can't hide stuff)
- Modulations section has all available MIDI CC options. (wish Arturia offered a few more)
- Performance page with a few X-Y's for fun and tweaking
- Preset NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons provided
- Download the accompanying Arturia file and import into the Arturia OP-Xa V soft synth to coordinate the CC values. I had to use all of MIDI CH1, all of MIDI CH2 and some of MIDI CH3 to include all the controls provided by Arturia.