HX EFFECTS Wireless MIDI Controller V1.0
- This Layout it's not available for download on the MD site
- I'm selling this layout for $20 here
- Free updates granted
I have put my best effort in doing this, so thank you for support my work.
Follow me for updates on what I am creating.
This is a Premium MIDI Layout made for Line 6 HX EFFECTS devices.
Requires MIDI Designer Pro 2
Provides full tactile control over your HX EFFECTS using Bluetooth or USB.
Embedded support for the iRig Blueboard Series (two units simultaneously)
- Includes all the HX EFFECTS MIDI implementation based on the current firmware.
- Shows both standard MIDI Program Changes numbering (0-127) and ABCD format (32X4)
- Saves your spine! Almost any usual operation can be done from the controller side, and provides many advanced features almost impossible to replicate with a physical controller (unless you use a very big one)
- Wireless option: connect a Yamaha MD-BT01 or a CME WIDI Master to your HX EFFECTS and begin to enjoy a tangle-free life.
- User Setlist: Store up to 6 user setlist, containing 8 non-correlative presets and switch easily between them.
- Embedded support for the iRig BlueBoard: 100% Plug&Play! Preconfigured and ready to use. Two units can be used simultaneusly!
- HX EFFECTS
- MIDI Designer Pro 2 (IOS)
- MIDI Interface (Yamaha MD-BT01 or CME WIDI Master for wireless / Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter for wired)
Recommended MIDI Interfaces:
- Wireless: Yamaha MD-BT01, CME WIDI Master
- Wired (using Helix USB): Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter
- Wired (MIDI to USB): Roland UM-ONE MKII + Apple CCK USB3
Optional support (included):
- Embedded support for the IK Multimedia Blueboard Bluetooth LE Modes:
Mode B: (Half/Full speed, Undo/Redo, Play/Stop, Rec/Overdub)
Mode C: (Snapshots 1-4)
- Includes buttons to turn on the LEDs.
20 December 2020 - v1.0 Released!