MIDI Target Manufacturer(s):
Overview: The Jupiter Xm is a powerful, complex sound tool, trapped behind a small screen. With Midi Designer Pro 2, the Xm can be freed from the small screen limitations. This layout is focused on configuring your board settings and saving to Scenes in the studio, not on live performance controls. Additional editors and controls will be included in future releases.
- Analog Synth Model Editors - all settings visible laid out similar to the original model
- Enhanced access to all 4399 Tones, direct access to Scenes and Drum Kits
- Master mixer page
- Fx overview, with all major controls in full sound chain
- Editors for Chorus, Delay, Reverb, EQ, Compressor, Scene and Zone Settings, and Arpeggio
Jupiter X-Xm Manager 1.51
- Manager now speaks EXP. A new tone picker provides access to EXP Tones by bank, category, and title. Read Tones will now display loaded EXP Tones. If you select a EXP not loaded, there is no sound, display shows not available.
Jupiter X-Xm Manager 1.50
- REQUIRES MDP2 2.150! Added: Analog Synth Model Mfx, additional iArp controls & Zone settings, Jupiter X wheel settings, Simplified Controls and Mfx to show only active items (e.g., System or Scene), Continued minor control cleanup
Jupiter X-Xm Manager 1.40
- Added editors for Part Offsets & remainder of Scene Part settings; iArp Pattern or Rhythm change will now auto-sync settings with MDP2; Fixed error on FollowToneMfx, corrected Midi control labeling (thanks Paul Cotton)
Jupiter Xm Manager 1.32
- Adds SRV 2000 editor and 32 presets from original unit/manual
Jupiter Xm Manager 1.30
- Added remaining Analog Synth Model Editors (Juno 106, JX-8P, SH 101).
Additional Tone sorts (alphabetic and user tones)
Jupiter Xm Manager 1.21
- Updated for System Program 1.20 - Midi In channel selectors added to Zones - changed Tone recall from Bank/PC to Sysex - With updated multiple edit select logic Part Edit buttons are display only - continued display improvements
Jupiter X-Xm Scenes & Tones R1.zip
- Scene and User Tone names for bulk rename. This does NOT change the names in the X/Xm. Updated to add the additional X scene names. Layout is preloaded for Xm. Use this to update for X or to bulk rename. (9 downloads of R0)