While MIDI Designer Pro is mainly focused on music production hardware and software control, I find it readily adapted to interfacing with, and controlling, Hauptwerk and GrandOrgue Virtual Pipe Organ (VPO) programs on Macs and PCs. The featured layout provides touch control of Stops, Tabs, Couplers, and Pistons for the Friesach Organ. It is the latest of several variations, including St. Anne's, I have developed recently.
Midi Designer Pro features for VPOs
- Flexible iPad touch control of organ functions
- Adaptable to most organ sets
- Layouts that mirror the physical organ layout
- Multiple readily switchable layouts in MDP
- Dual iPad operation for Left Jamb, Right Jamb
VPO options include:
- Master Generals Stepper and Reversible registrations
- Programmable layout(s) for one or more specific organ sets
- User labeled stepper steps
- Registrations can be programmed from the iPad
One unique MD design feature of the feature layout is a sequencer/stepper that provides sequencing through 20 Master General Combos coupled with the 32 Cued Combinations to provide up to 640 steppable registrations. Up and Down button control is via the iPad or can optionally be implemented with hardware pistons. I have a hardware implementation based on the damper input to my keyboards to avoid requiring a separate midi interface.
Visit mywebsite for further details.