My template for the Yamaha MODX. Designed with Midi Designer Pro 2. I use it in combination with an external sequencer (midibox).
Page 1 (Mix - Filter - LFO):
1. row: Pressing the button mutes the part (channel)
2. row: Number of part. No function.
3. row: Volume
4. row: Picker for selecting the performance of USER BANK 1 (Bank Select MSB 63, LSB 32). You have to change the default value to change the instrument.
5. row: ARP ON for individual part number
6. row: ARP HOLD for individual part number
7. row: Picker for selecting Arpeggios, max. 1.000 values. Part 1 = Drums, Parts 2-4 = Bass, Parts 5-7 = Synth leads, Part 8 = Guitar. See above row 4.
BPM = Selecting TEMPO, ARP ALL ON = General ARP ON swith
Page 2 (Pitch - ADSR - FX)
1. row: No function