I don't know how the pedal works, but according to the manual Program Changes are used to bypass and activate settings on the Whammy so it's possible to control stuff.
Approach would be to make buttons that send program change messages and put them in a button group per setting. So for octave up down you will get a button group. For 5th down and 4th up you will get a button group. Etc.
For example octave up and octave down on the Whammy.
- Create a button that sends program change message 84 (Midi off - on is 0 - 84). Set Send On Only.
- Create a button that sends program change message 63 (Midi off - on is 0 -63). Set Send On Only.
- Create a super control knob K.
- Make the buttons sub controls of Knob K.
- in Options as super control, Button 2nd action needs to be No Acction.
That should work.