- Full control of every LVX MIDI CC parameter
- Matching value labels for every parameter (controls will always show the same values as the pedal)
- Automatically updates all values when a new preset is loaded (both from the pedal and the layout)
- Automatically updates any values when they are changed on the pedal
- Preset selector
- Channel selector that updates all controls as well as custom streambyter rules
- Expression page with multiple unique expression controls
- Optimized split screen layout
- Quick link label buttons to bring up relevant controls on the opposite page
- Panic button
- Full modifier support (currently these are not addressable by MIDI CC, however they are available in the full preset data SYSEX dump)
- Tap tempo
- Handy default XY pads
- In order to use the layout, you must be connected bidirectionally to the LVX (MIDI IN OUT) and the LVX must be set to MIDI OUT mode (instead of THRU) in Global Settings.
- Your MIDI interface must support SYSEX.
Basic Overview Video
Please reply with any feedback (positive or negative).
I’m happy to make updates and I would also love to see how it’s being used.
Thank you and enjoy!