Some settings on the Juno-X are individually controlled in each Scene instead of being a System (global) setting. This provides flexibility, but also becomes a pain to make a bulk change. This layout has a single function - bulk update selected settings.
- Midi Transmit / Receive Channel - Midi receive channel, Midi Transmit Channel when Tx Mode = On
- Transmit Mode - On / Off / Master
- On - keyboard transmits Midi on the channel selected in Midi Tx/Rx (above)
- Off - keyboard does not transmit Midi
- Master - keyboard transmits MIdi on the MKB channel (below) and is disconnected from sound engine
- Master Keyboard Tx Channel - Midi transmit channel when MKB mode = MKB (above)
- Pitch Bend Range - Follow Tone settings (25), or bend range in semitones 0-24, Parts 1-4 only
More settings can be added on request.