This is a Premium MIDI Layout made for Line 6 Helix devices: Helix Floor, Helix LT or Helix Rack.
- This Layout it's not available for download on the MD site
- I'm selling this layout for $20 here
- Free updates granted
I have put my best effort in doing this, so thank you for support my work.
Follow me for updates on what I am creating.
Requires MIDI Designer Pro 2 (IOS app, sold separately)
Full tactile control over your Helix using MIDI over Bluetooth or MIDI-USB connections.
Hardware and Software requirements:
- Line 6 Helix Floor, LT or Rack
- MIDI Designer Pro 2 (IOS App, sold separately)
- Apple iPad
- MIDI Interface (wireless or wired)
Recommended MIDI Interfaces:
- Wireless: Yamaha MD-BT01 or CME WIDI Master
- Wired (using Helix USB): Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter
- Wired (MIDI to USB): Roland UM-ONE MKII + Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter
Included support (optional):
Embedded suport for the IK Multimedia Blueboard Bluetooth LE Modes:
- Mode B (Half/Full speed, Undo/Redo, Play/Stop, Rec/Overdub)
- Mode C (Snapshots 1-3, Tap Tempo)
Includes a Small MIDI implementation to replicate the BlueBoard behaviour with any other configurable MIDI device (Airturn, Airstep, Pirate MIDI Bridge6/4, Morningstar, etc)
16 January 2021 - Updated to 1.1
- Improved design
- BlueBoard screen added
- Extended visual Input: Now this Layout can receive CC69 (Snapshots), values [0,1,2] if you have configured your device to send such data in Command Center. The same is applied to CC1 and CC2 (EXP pedals). These changes must be saved per preset basis in your device.