MIDI Target Manufacturer(s):
The RD-88 is a powerful, complex sound tool, packing all the power of ZEN-Core, trapped behind a small screen. With Midi Designer Pro 2, the RD-88 can be freed from its small screen limitations. The Mixer and FX Overview show most settings impacting your sound in single view, providing a visual method for customizing your sound.
- Master mixer and Fx overview, with major controls in sound chain in one view
- Enhanced access to all Tones, direct access to Scenes
- Editors for Compressor, EQ, Reverb, Chorus, Sympathetic Resonance, Controls, Zone, Tone, & Offset Settings
See my other layouts at: https://mididesigner.com/community/community-author-jkhiser/
RD-88 Manager 1.00.mididesigner
- Finally a full release. Added Chorus and Sym Rez editors, lot of cleanup and improvements.
- Spreadsheets to bulk rename scenes, both Numbers and Excel formats.
Roland RD-88 Manager Beta 0.09
- Added Compressor and EQ editors, Refix the Reverb four byte (parameter) loads, interface cleanup
Roland RD-88 Manager Beta 0.08
- Added Tone and Offset editors; Zone page - numerous corrections and reformat; Fx summary: split load by page, added tone color type; Added start/stop in pedal assignments (1.12 update)
Roland RD-88 Manager Beta 0.07
- Added controls editor. Corrected: reverb & chorus sys/scn switches missing in Fx Summary Load; reverb editor Load mostly broken (4bit controls, p2/p3 Load buttons disconnected)
Roland RD-88 Manager Beta 0.06
- 0.06 - Initial Release This is a beta release, but provides enough functionality it should prove useful as I complete additional editors and finalize testing