This is my UPDATED layout for the Meris family of pedals:
- Hedra - 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter [ link ]
- Enzo - Multi-Voice Instrument Synthesizer [ link ]
- Ottobit Jr. - Crush Bits, De-Rez + Sonic Destroy. Designed and Manufactured in Los Angeles, California U.S.A. [ link ]
- Polymoon Pedal - Super-Modulated Delay inspired by cascaded rack gear. [ link ]
- Mercury7 - The world’s first 500 Series Algorithmic DSP Reverb. Designed and Manufactured in Los Angeles, California U.S.A. [ link ]
PLEASE NOTE: The updated layout is fully functional. Version 1 had a bunch of bad supercontrols but after lots of testing we have a fully functional layout. Please do let me know if you find anything not working.
Each bank is a pedal and the presets are on separate pages from the controls. The midi channels (as I have them set) are listed below. This is my first time designing or trying this. If I can wrap my head around Sysex more or Stream Byter at all, I will incorporate it and update this layout. As it is, it’s very functional and works well for my use and needs. I hope it’s useful and fun for you too!
- Hedra = ch6
- Enzo = ch1
- Ottobit = ch2
- Polymoon = ch3
- Mercury7 = ch4
Looking for these layouts broken out into their own layouts? Please find links to them below.