- Direct access to all 190 RD 2000 Rhythm Patterns, arranged in a trigger matrix, grouped by genre
- Control tempo, volume, and output (main / sub)
- "Poor person's" sequencer to play rhythms in pre-arranged order. Advance pattern from RD-2000
- Direct access to RD 2000 Metronome Patterns
It is difficult to use the RD 2000 Rhythm Patterns, with the small display, and lack of any built in sequencer, and no dedicated buttons. So you probably have found some external drum solution by now. This will let you get back to the RD-2000 Rhythm patterns for simple gigs, or just messing around. Or maybe this just helps you copy the midi into your DAW.
This "should" also work with RD-800.
Other RD-2000 layouts:
RD-2000 Manager: https://mididesigner.com/qa/6548/layout-rd-2000-manager
RD-2000 Piano Editor: https://mididesigner.com/qa/6911/layout-rd-2000-piano-editor
LAYOUT: RD-2000 Rhythms 2.00
- Major re-architecture to simplify sequencing. Sequences can now be typed directly into named ticks by pattern number. Improve button layout and grouping.
LAYOUT: RD-2000 Rhythms 1.02
- Rel 1.02: Clean up a little late night sloppiness on a few controllers
Add channel selector knob for rhythm sequence advance
LAYOUT: RD-2000 Rhythms Rev 1.01
- Rel 1.01: Adds a "poor person's" sequencer to cycle through rhythms in pre-arranged order
Assign a RD-2000 pedal / button to advance sequencer to next pattern
Minor format cleanup
LAYOUT: RD-2000 Rhythms Rev 1.00
- Initial release.