This is a list of bugs I have found during my recent development, I am using an iPad Mini 2 (IOS:10.2). One important point is that as it's a mini 'One Big Page' to me is a little one, I therefore operate in OBP+MBT all the time, all these issues may only be present in this mode.
1. Jump to Page - Does not work across banks without breaking the 'OBP+MBT' rules, this makes it very difficult to structure a multi-page project, I think this is crucial for any development that would be for public consumption. This should not be very difficult to test/check.
2. Load - Append Layout, not working as it should ?
Big Page Set and Move Banks Together are set on both projects:
Bank 1 = B1P1, B1P2, B1P3 # OK
Bank 5 = B5P1, B5P2, B5P3 # OK
Bank 1 = B1P1 # OK
Bank 5 = B5P1 # Ok
Load Project 1 into Project 2 (Append)
Bank 1 = Project 1 : B1P1, B1P2, B1P3 # OK
Bank 2 = Blank # Ok
Bank 3 = Project 1 : B5P1, B5P2, B5P3 # ??
Bank 4 = Project 2 : B1P1 # ??
Bank 5 = Project 2 : B5P2 # ??
3. Big Page Set and Move Banks Together are set:
Large (Bank 1-5) (Black - Alpha+LED Color far right) Panel does not remain at back, controls hidden.
Workaround: Create 2 panel B1P1+B1P2 this works ok think this is also a OBP+MBT issue.
4. Named Ticks sometimes the tick being edited scrolls up out of view, very annoying when you are the left with a black area and have to scroll down to do the next one.
1. 'Exit Design Mode' button always gets put in the worse possible place, not logical.
I think that's it for now, the 'Jump To Page' issue is the most crucial for me as it means I can't release my project until it is fixed.