MIDI Target Manufacturer(s):
A programmable chord player -- 5 + 1 notes per chord -- for your enjoyment. You can define the "Bass" for Chord, sep. Bass or Arp/Sequencer
Play the Chord with a extern Keyboard, you can Transpose the Output. Read the full notes to understand this interesting layout.
Programmable Chord Player
- Extern Keyboard Key C1 to B2, with separate Midi Channel for Input
- 5 + (1) Notes per Chord
- seperate MIDI Channel Output for Chord
- separate MIDI Channel Output for Bass Note (same Note as the bottom Line Note)
- separate Oktave vor Bass/Seq
- Globale Note Transpose
- Globale Oktave Transpose
- Note Transpose Verticale
- Note Transpose Horizontale
- Reset Key for all Note Off
- Reset Key for Crossfade
- In Play Mode for CutOff, Resonance and Crossfade, change Midi Channel for Chord and Bass
You can define the "Bass" for Chord, sep. Bass or Arp/Sequencer
Play the Chord with a extern Keyboard, you can Transpose the Output
But take not the same Midi Channel for Input and Output!
- Velocity does not work, because it can define only Momentary and not Drumpad Button
- When you change the Preset it can be that the notes you hear is not what you see, then make first step up and down the Global Notes and Oktave.